HPEP Board Meeting
A regular meeting of the HPEP Board of Directors was held at Midtown Bar & Grill
Meeting called to order by VintageKinkyDoll @ 5:50PM, August 6, 2017
Board Members present:
VintageKinkyDoll – Chairman
Minnylynx – Secretary
Willing84 – Membership Coordinator
DaddysMarionette – SIG Coordinator
Quorum met – 4 of 6 Board Members were present
A total of 5 members in attendance. See attached list for attendees.
Approval of Minutes
The minutes from the previous meeting in July were read and approved.
SIG Coordinator Report
HELL – 0 present, “Secretary”
Switches – 18 present, “Vetting”
Sub Support – cancelled
TSK – 6 present, “Maintaining D/s dynamic while exploring switch relationships”
LoneStar Leather – cancelled
Houstonian Primals – 16 present, “Biting”, Steak night 17 present
Houston Babygirls, Littles & Pets – 10 present “Round table discussion”
- Jul 16th – 4 new members present
- Aug 2nd – 8 new members present
We raised $1094 for AVDA and bought a ton of stuff to bring to them. They received 60 adult hygiene kits and 30 baby kits. Pictures were uploaded to Fet.
August’s charity is the Houston Women’s Center. Any cash received will be used to buy in-kind donation items.
Head DM Report
- No incidents
- No first aid
Beginning Balance: $2012
Final Balance: $3393.41
Media Coordinator’s Report
Visits to Webpage:
- 4 visits on July 10th
- 3 visits on July 11th & 13th
- 1 visit almost everyday the rest of the month
- 9 in June
- 6 since July 1st, 4 that have not confirmed email
- All of August, September & October events are published
- Will keep an eye on fetlife for any new information to add to the events
Changes Made to site:
- Altered the coding to make the layout more streamlined, changed text colors and background color
- Added in header image
- Removed dead links from education area and combined pages for some
- Put login, register, and forgotten password forms on 1 page
- Account drop down now is only user, members and logout
- Updated board officers
Additions to site:
- Pages for:
- HPEP Black & Blue Weekend
- HPEP Bar Nights
- HPEP Adventures
- Primals Group
- BLP’s Group
- Added forum areas for Primals and BLP’s under sig forum
- Removed testing forum posts
- Moved a thread from DM area to newcomers
- Added a post in DM area on who our Head DM & S.a.A. is
- Added a post in newcomers about the munches
- Added a post in Education about the munch
Leather Liaison’s Report
Leather Events attended for HPEP: 2
August Bar Night, HCC Meeting
- HCC Meeting
Meeting was very quick. Discussed LUEY schedule, installed new officers and will discuss LUEY at length next meeting
- Bar Night – August
We served black & blue ball and lemonade shooters. With tips, we raised $279.
- Year End Closeout Reports
Action items outstanding to close yearly file:
- Police report for the theft of RTP’s car for accounting line item.
- Screen grabs from RTP for yearly incidents on Fet.
Please send another message to fet and email for a 30 day notice of official documentation.
- Black & Blue Weekend Event
We have a planning meeting on September 9 at 1pm with the planning committee and security team leaders. Tickets went on sale at the July party. The website is live and we are out there to keep pushing for more.
Bar night: minimum of 7 nights per year
Party Schedules – minimum of 10 parties per year
Motion: Nominations for Momma_Lynn to fill the empty Charity Coordinator place. APPROVED
With the Austin dungeon closing, the Dallas problems with their dungeon and San Antonio losing their location, HEAT is the only public dungeon in Texas. There are plenty of private, member-only dungeons, but we have the only public dungeon left. We are going to need to do everything we can to be aware of suspicious activity around the parties. Keep everyone vanilla outside the door. Ensure that people are with their sponsors and/or members to even have the address.
Black & Blue 2018 is going to be an International Power Exchange Contest location and date. We are going to provide them with a classroom to conduct their contests and have the potential to add around 50-75 ticket sales for contestants, supporters and others. We will be adding more details, but this is a very big deal for Houston and for HPEP. We will be making them welcome and adding this to all print materials.
VintageKinkyDoll asked if any further business was to come before the board – none proposed.
VintageKinkyDoll closed the meeting at 6:05PM